EYBA A/B Seeding Tournament
October 2-3, 2021
(from EYBA and Assignor Nicolle Metrunec)
- Remember to leave time to check-in at Saville with your vaccination record and valid ID. With multiple teams, it may take longer than normal.
- Remember to wear a mask in Saville. Once you are on the court, wearing a mask is optional.
- 3 Minute Warm up (If game is on time; otherwise only 1 minute)
- Two 9-minute halves
- 1st half – 9 minutes RUN time
- 1 minute half time
- 2nd half – 9 minutes total
- 7 minutes RUN time
- 2 minutes STOP time (If spread is less than 6 points, otherwise RUN THE CLOCK)
- During "Run time" the clock is still stopped for Substitutions, Timeouts and Free Throw
- Each team allowed 1 timeout per game
- Tiebreaker – Tip off, then first to 4 points
Other Points to Note:
- Each team is responsible to provide one scorekeeper/timekeeper
- ALL SCORESHEETS MUST BE BROUGHT TO OPERATIONS DESK by the Winners - the Original (white) copy
- Scoresheets need to include Game Number and Division (e.g. U13G A, Game #1)
- Failure to complete scoresheet and hand in scoresheet may result in loss
- Game numbers can be found on the schedule.
- The EYBA asks that all coaches sign-out at the operations desk when all games are complete.